Father of us in the heavens, let be sanctified the name of You. Let come the kingdom of You; let be done the will of You, as in Heaven, also on the earth. The bread of us daily, give to us today, and forgive us the debts of us, as also we forgive the debtors of us. And not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from evil; because of You is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory to the ages. In [On] the Name[sake] of YOUR CHRIST, Jesus - the HIGH PRIEST OF MELCHIZEDEK FOREEVER AND EVER, ([Amen.]) I A-MAN.
And Melchizedek king of Salem brought out bread and wine; and he was a priest to the God most high (GENESIS 14:18 (ILB)).
Greetings in the name of Our LORD and Sovereign (Our [God] Father who is in heaven, for Hallowed is HIS NAME.) through HIS Son (my Lord), Jesus - HIS CHRIST, and on HIS ACCOUNT I bid Each One, and All of You, that "Blessings attend Each One, and All of You, that the King of kings; being the HIGH PRIEST OF MELCHIZEDEK - FOREEVER AND EVER and the PRINCE OF PEACE, give Each One, and All of You, that PEACE which passes all mortal understanding (and wisdom) and when Each One [of All of You] has finished Their course (being of memorable, full, and rich days) before the LORD on earth may the KING OF GLORY welcome Each One, as They arrive, to HIS GLORIOUS KINGDOM in the name of HIS Son - Jesus; the High Priest of Melchizedek, [Amen.] I A-MAN.PROFESSION AND CONFESSION OF HIS CHRIST
1. I resolutely believe that there is Jehovah ([The ONE TRUE ]God ALMIGHTY OF GENESIS 1:1 - HOLY SCRIPTURE(S)) eternally existing in three holy, and therefore to be fearfully revered, respects: FATHER, SON and HOLY SPIRIT. HE is the Creator of all things past, present, and yet to come. Jehovah is perfect in every [and all] way[s] and HE is Sovereign in HIS kingdom and dominion(s). HE is the LORD of hosts (if not; THE LORD OF Hosts). [GENESIS 1:1 (ILB)]In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth;[ ]; [MATTHEW 3:16-17 (ILB)]And being baptized, Jesus went up at once from the Spirit of God descending as a dove, and coming upon Him. And, behold, a voice out of the heavens, saying, This is the Son of Me, the Beloved, in whom I have found delight.[ ]; [JOHN 1:1-4 (ILB)]In (the) beginning was the Word, and the Word was with – God, and God was the Word. This One was in the beginning with God. All things through Him came into being and without Him came into being not even one (thing) that came into being. In Him life was, and the life was the light – of men, and the light in the darkness shines, and the darkness it not did overtake.[ ]; [2 CORINTHIANS 13:14 (ILB)]The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit (be) with all you. Amen.[ ]
2. I resolutely believe the Holy Bible (otherwise; the Holy Scriptures) to be [as in Proof and Re-Proof] the uncontestable and divinely given and inspired Word of God. As such it is my first and final authority for all matter(s) of existence in/by/through/for/of/from/to faith[ful] practice(s) and living forth and dwelling on before God about the earth to with[in] [through to] the present age [of the ages] of man[kind] and the amongst [termed] hu[e ]man[beings] (double-souled man/th[os]e rebelling against God). [2 TIMOTHY 3:14-17 (ILB)]evil But men and pretenders will go forward to worse, deceiving and being deceived. you But continue in what you learned and were assured of, knowing from whom you learned, and that from a babe the holy scriptures you know, those being able you to make wise to salvation through belief in Christ Jesus. Every Scripture (is) God-breathed and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that fitted may be the of God man, for every work good having been furnished.[ ]
hu[e ] is equivalent to the "t[a]int[ing]" of the [color] television general picture settings - go ahead and adjust it and observe what becomes ...
... just as "Sir" is the fore-shortened of "Sire" is hu.
3. I resolutely believe that [which is termed] “death” makes Seal of the time eternal of each and every soul living that is of [sinful - due to the original sin] man[kind] (all other innocent[s of] creation(s) subjected to man’s dominion by God in the Eden Garden being exempt) [HEBREWS 9:27 (ILB)]And as it is reserved to men once to die, ..,[ ]. Those who are atoned for and/or repentantly forgiven will spend eternity with God in heaven; those such not will be untimely and eternally separated from God’s Perfect Love in Sheol (Hell). [DANIEL 12:2 (ILB)]And many of those who sleep in the ground of dust shall awake: some to life everlasting, and some to reproaches (and) to abhorrence everlasting.[ ]; [JOHN 5:28-29 (ILB)]not Marvel (at) this, for comes an hour in which all those in the tombs will hear the voice of Him, and will come out; those the good having done, into a resurrection of life; those and the evil having practiced into a resurrection of judgment.[ ]
4. I resolutely believe [the] Heaven[s] is a consciously acute and real environment of eternal joy, peace, comfort, rejoicing and security. It is the place where God will be present with the holy and redeemed forever and ever. There will be no more sorrow or suffering or death experienced by th[os]e ‘chosen of the Called of God’ who overcome the[ir] present age of the ages. [REVELATION 21:3-4 (ILB)]And I heard a voice great out of Heaven, saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God with men! And He will tabernacle with them, and they peoples of Him will be, and Himself God will be with them (the) God of them. And will wipe away God every tear from the eyes of them; and death not will be longer, nor mourning, nor outcry, nor pain not will be longer, for the things first went away.[ ]
5. (see: ECCLESIATES 12:6-7) I resolutely believe Sheol (HELL) is the grave (the pit) wherein the flesh returns to the dust from whence it came (see: GENESIS 2:7; 3:19). The separation from God's Paradise[d] Presence [after the mortal body condition ceases (life as the natural flesh knows it)] is a sorrowed environment (concerning men for this here, the PRISON where one is kept in chains eternal (see: JUDE [1:]6)) of [seemingly ETERNITY is lended to] great suffering(s) from of one's mortality existence (this sentence can be construed as self-inflicted punishment(s) for all that are about and/or in a[n[y]] non-edifying goodness and a[n[y]] wicked badness uncorrected (but correctable through HIS CHRIST, Jesus – as now is the time for receiving the administration of the kingdom of God, ‘no time like the present for today has its own problems for one and don’t worry about tomorrow as tomorrow might not be here for you’) that reject God’s Promise(s) and the Salvation through HIS CHRIST, Jesus, That Gives Riches, Honor and Life Promised By and Available Freely From God during this earth age existence (mortality)). For those after the Millenium (THE WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT) the descript ‘Lake of Fire and brimestone’ (see: REVELATION 19:20; 20:10,14-15,18) ((where Satan, Beelzebub, [other] Fallen Ones and all demonic, and other wicked essences not found in the Book (Scroll) of Life) is where will in, and unescapably will, after rejecting the instruction (save the entity known as the 'serpent/Fallen-Lucifer/Satan' to name a few given to of him) given during the Millenium (the time of contemplatively learning and accepting Life To Of The [K]ingdom Of THE DIVINE ABODE) suffering exceedingly of separation from of the Love of God (complete and utter destruction into oblivion and wiped completely - being blotted/rubbed/erased out - from all knowledge, understanding, wisdom, utterance - absolutely never to rise again (the Second Death Eternal and Sealed Forever and ever)) from the[ir] selfish ('arm of the flesh') careless arrogant wantonness to willfully reject God and chose uncomely separation from of God’s Perfect Love, as will not excluding also the souls of all of the departed who had not received of Salvation by the[ir] own free-will advocacy and/or singular volition during the[ir] earthly existence (during The Millenium it is important to notice that the souls of all of the departed notwithstanding those who had not received of Salvation due to never having heard the Good News and receiving instruction and being receptive are saved from the 'Lake of Fire and brimestone’ providing they endure the "Time of Loosening For A Short Period and Remaining Faithful And Obedient" (see: REVELATION 20:1-3,7-9)) to the fail[ure] in answering the Calling of God.) or the 'Entrance To The New Heaven And Earth Tabernacling Everlasting With The Ark Of The Covenant Life Eternal[ly]'. [REVELATION 20:10-15 (ILB)]And the Devil misleading them was thrown into the Lake of Fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet (were); and they will be tormented day and night to the ages of the ages. And I saw a throne white great, and the (One) sitting on it, of whom from (the) face fled the earth and the heaven; and a place not was found for them. And I saw the dead, (the) small and great, standing before God, and scrolls were opened. And Scroll another was opened, which is the (Scroll) of Life. And were judged the dead out of those having been written in the scrolls, according to the works of them. And gave the sea the in it dead, and death and Hades gave the in them dead; and they were judged each one according to their works. And death and Hades were thrown into the Lake of Fire. This is the second death. And if anyone not was found in the Scroll of Life having been written, he was thrown into the Lake of Fire.[ ]
6. I resolutely believe that (a) man[kind], created by God, participated willfully [and unjustly without right] to have transgressed [in]to sinning against the command of God and as a result become(s) dead in the flesh not worthy to be [in] of the presence of the LIVING AND MOST HIGH LORD God, and furthermore, becomes lost to of from Life being without hope of a[n[y]] return to HIS HOLY AND GLORIOUSLY MAJESTIC PERFECT PRESENCE apart from (a) man[kind] receiving HIS CHRIST, Jesus, in [of] whole heart. [ACTS 4:12 (ILB)]And not is in other none the salvation, neither for name is another under – Heaven – having been given among men by which must be saved us.[ ]; [ROMANS 3:23-26 (ILB)]all for sinned and come short of the glory – of God, being justified freely by the of Him grace through redemption – in Christ Jesus; whom set forth God a propitiation through – faith, by the of Him blood, for a display of the righteousness of Him, through the passing by of the that before had occurred sins, in the forbearance – of God for the display of the righteousness of Him in the present time, for the being (of) Him just and justifying the (one) of faith of Jesus.[ ]; [ROMANS 6:23 (ILB)]the For wages of sin (is) death, the and gift of God life everlasting in Christ Jesus the Lord of us.[ ]
7. I resolutely believe HIS CHRIST, Jesus, to be God manifested incarnate. HIS CHRIST, Jesus, (the Beloved Son, being the first-fruit Son of God of that which is [to] come) existing from the given beginning with God the Father in as ‘Wisdom of God’. Ushered, (was) He, forth and bore from of [the Virgin] Mariam (Mary). He lived a sinless life making Him the only worthy sacrifice to pay for the sins of man[kind] having did suffer the sins of all men begotten [un]to sin.
8. I resolutely believe God’s Love for us was extended through the life and sacrifice of Jesus (HIS BELOVED Son and HIS CHRIST) to become my ((a) man[kind]'s) [final and absolute] atonement [for/in/to the remission and forgiveness of sin(s)] with[to[in]] God. The DIVINE Jesus willfully gave His life (see MATTHEW 20:22, 26:39,42; MARK 14:36; LUKE 22:42; JOHN 6:37-38) in reverent obedience to His Father. He was brutally tortured and nailed to a crucifix to die, in faithful obedience to His Father in [the] Heaven[s] and enduring such all because of His love for man[kind] (see JOHN 3:16-21). Having died (semanticized - been crucified - giving up His earthly [in the world] life, i.e., not having it taken from Him) under Pontius Pilate and then placed in tomb in the age [of man], and during the days[, unto three nights (re-collecting that darkness (called: night) and light (called: day) constitute a [Creation] "day": GENESIS 1:1-5 - day one.),] dead and buried, descended [in]to Sheol to release the captive(s) (having broken the iron gate bars of Satan’s domain of death utterly) and making that captivity a captive, he rose from the dead in that age, providing His victory over sin, death, and all other the power of Beelzebub and chief captain Satan (Lucifer - the son of perdition). [1 CORINTHIANS 15:1-8 (ILB)]I make known And to you, brothers, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand, by which also you are saved, to what word I announced to you; if you hold fast unless in vain you believed. I delivered For to you among the first what also I received, that Christ died for the sins of us according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and has been raised the third day according to the Scriptures, and that He was seen by Cephas, then by the twelve; afterward He was seen over by five hundreds brothers at one time, of whom the most remain until now, some but also fell asleep. Afterward He was seen by James, then by the apostles all; lastly and of all, even as if to the untimely birth. He was seen by me also.[ ]
9. I resolutely believe in the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of the Living God. The Holy Spirit having been sent by the Father (upon HIS CHRIST’S, Jesus’s, glorified command) to (a) man[kind] draws (a) man[kind] to HIS CHRIST, Jesus. The Holy Spirit then upon th[os]e believing upon HIS CHRIST, Jesus, indwells in every one drawn near [un]to of God who has received HIS CHRIST, Jesus, with whole heart. [JOHN 16:7-15 (ILB)]But I the truth tell you, it is profitable for you that I should go. if For not I go away, the Paraclete not will come to you; if but I go, I will send Him to you. And coming that One will convict the world concerning sin, and concerning righteousness and concerning judgment; concerning sin because not they believe in Me; concerning righteousness and because to the Father of Me I am going; and no longer you see Me; concerning and judgment, because the ruler of world this has been judged. Yet many things I have to tell you, but not you are able to bear now; when But comes that One, the Spirit – of truth, He will guide you into all truth; not for will He speak from Himself, but what ever He hears He will speak, and the coming things He will announce to you. That One Me will glorify because from Mine He will receive and announce to you. All things which has the Father Mine are; for this reason I said that from Mine He receives, and will announce to you.[ ]; [ACTS 2:38 (ILB)]Peter And said to them, Repent and be baptized each of you on the name of Jesus Christ to forgiveness of sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.[ ]; [EPHESIANS 1:13-14 (ILB)]in whom also you, hearing the word of truth, the gospel of the salvation of you, in whom also believing you were sealed with the Spirit of promise the Holy, who is an earnest of the inheritance of us, until (the) redemption of the possession, to (the) praise of the glory of Him.[ ]
10. I resolutely believe I can not work my salvation. Salvation, or the remission and forgiveness of sins, is available only by and through the grace of God that which is of the blood of HIS CHRIST, Jesus, being the final sacrifice of blood in being become of the LAMB OF God by which Jesus becomes the GREAT REDEEMER having paid in full the ransom of my Life taking away the prevention of standing with[to[in]] God. This awesomely beautifully magnificent free gift of forgiveness is offered to (a) man[kind] and to a[ny of] man[kind] who receives Christ Jesus as Lord and Savior. I (am) and we are saved only by grace through faith in which we are called [in]to God’s HOLY PRIESTHOOD of which HIS CHRIST, Jesus, is the HIGH PRIEST OF MELCHIZEDEK FOREEVER - AND EVER (Amen). [JOHN 1:12 (ILB)]as many as But received Him, He gave to them authority children of God to become, to those believing into the name of Him,[ ]; [EPHESIANS 2:8-9 (ILB)]For by grace you are saved, through faith, and this not of you, of God (is) the gift; not of works, lest anyone should boast.[ ]
11. I resolutely believe, diligent and conscious faith, in HIS CHRIST, Jesus, is the only way to eternal life in [the] Heaven[s]. He, Jesus, is the one and only mediator between God and me, and, me and God (God and man, and, man and God), and the only way to a living relationship with God is through Jesus. [1 TIMOTHY 2:5-6 (ILB)] one For God (is), one also Mediator of God and of men, (the) man Christ Jesus, He having given Himself a ransom on behalf of all, the testimony in its own times;[ ] [ACTS 4:12 (ILB)] And not is in other none the salvation, neither for name is another under – Heaven – having been given among men by which must be saved us.[ ]
12. I resolutely believe the Holy Bible (Holy Scriptures) clearly instructions and teaches the way to receive Christ (Jesus) “is to reverently and whole heartedly: ‘believe’ in Jesus as God's Son and Savior of/to the world, reverently repent of [personal] sin (and not to knowingly (if not, intently) commit the transgression into sin(s) again – lest I would become an abhorrent backslider having taken HIS CHRIST in vain and in which case ‘Woe unto me!’), and confess and profess HIS CHRIST, Jesus, publicly. [MARK 16:16 (ILB)]The (One) believing and being baptized will be saved; he but not believing will be condemned.[ ]; [ROMANS 10:9-15 (ILB)]with heart For (one) believes to righteousness, with mouth and (one) confesses to salvation. says For the Scripture: Everyone believing on Him not will be put to shame. not For is difference of Jew both and of Greek, the for same Lord of all is rich to all those calling on Him. everyone For whoever calls on the name of (the) Lord will be saved. How then may they call on (One) in whom not they believed? how And may they believe of whom not they heard? how And may they hear without preaching? how And may they preach if not they are sent? Even as it has been written: How beautiful the feet of those preaching the gospel of peace, of those preaching the gospel of good things.[ ]; [ACTS 2:38 (ILB)] Peter And said to them, Repent and be baptized each of you on the name of Jesus Christ to forgiveness of sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.[ ]
13. I resolutely believe that Jesus came to this earth for more than opening the door to [the] Heaven[s]. Jesus confessed and professed in truth of the Father “I came that they might have life, and have it to the full.” [JOHN 10:10 (ILB)]The thief not comes except that he may steal and slay and destroy; I came that life they may have, and abundantly may have.[ ]
14. I resolvingly meditate [and act[ion] (to)] the way of ([to] the) promised riches (knowledge), honor (understanding), and life (wisdom) into that blessedly abundant life [constitutionally in existence] before the LORD God ALMIGHTY on (this) earth (is) to, minimally, 1give maintenance [in]to and thankfully enjoy and rejoice and witness to a personal and healthy relationship with HIS CHRIST, Jesus, through diligent[ly] and careful[ly] reading (proofing and re-proofing) the of Holy Scriptures, 2remain engaging [in]to consciously meaningful - sincere - honest prayer(s) and supplication(s) (and allowing the Holy Spirit to intercede with along, or after, the prayer(s) and/or supplication(s) with (the) utterances I can/could not form [in]to [limited] words that my heart can not form to my mouth and/or mind[set] that cries truth to the in separation from of Him and the Father while I (am) yet in the [contained sinful] flesh fighting the good fight against my "as I know there is no good in me save that good which comes from above") [in my desire to draw as nigh unto as possible to HE whom sent Him] in [on] through His Glorious, Precious, and Powerful Name[sake] of my Savior, CHRIST Jesus, 3adhere to consistent unwavering worship of God through HIS CHRIST, Jesus, and, 4always [seek and share the] fellowship with other faithful believers of (the) promise/covenant.
15. I resolvingly and edifyingly, in wondrousness, ponder and fathom (to) that (of) MAN was created in greatness above all of HIS CREATIONS to experience Jehovah (God) as none other of HIS CREATIONS and grow with[in][, and, ‘because HE has set infinity [in]to our hearts that we may not know what is from the beginning even [un]to the end (the wisdom and design of God I am (as we should be) carefully considerate of to [prudent] pondering but refraining from arrogantly rising above that which is written [PROVERBS 9:9-12 (ILB)]Give to a wise one, and he will be wise more; teach a just man and he will add (to) learning. The beginning of wisdom (is) the fear of Jehovah, and knowledge of the Holy Ones (is) understanding. For by Me shall increase your days; and shall be added to you the years of life. If you are wise, you are wise for yourself; and if you scorn, you alone shall bear (it).[ ] )’,] beyond th[es]e perceivable on-goings of any [present] age (since after being driven out of Eden’s Garden), to love and serve HIM as Sons of God in the Holy Priesthood of HIS kingdom and dominion(s) through of HIS CHRIST, and to love and care for HIS CREATION(S) in stewardship of HIS MANIFOLD PRESENCE(S). If [any] one does miss [out on] that, the loss is so much and so great of the life God intended for [any] one [and all of] us.
God Bless Us All, Each and Everyone, in YOUR WILL with Merciful and with Everlasting, Hallelujah - He is risen and sits on the Heavens Mercy Seat!, Lovingkindness Through YOUR CHRIST; Jesus, the King of Glory. [Amen.] I A-MAN.
Friend[ly] for the Melchizedek Priesthood <<== click to launch to the site
Thank You, The LORD through HIS SON, CHRIST Jesus, Love You Always Friend[ly visitor],
Pray You With All Your Knowledge, Get You Understanding.